In this episode of the CarBiz podcast, Elise Kephart shares 7 car sales activities that will help you avoid “The Huddle.”
Recently Elise celebrated her 10th year in the car business and reminisces about all of the unprecedented circumstances during that time. The economic collapse of 2008 – 2009, the pandemic, chip shortages, and so much more.
When Elise started in the car business, she was given advice that she’s passing on to you:
AVOID THE HUDDLE!
How To Avoid The Huddle With These 7 FREE Activities
The huddle kills productivity because it’s generally negative in tone.
It provides an exit from taking ownership over the circumstances you face and generally speaking, forces you to think like a victim rather than someone who is in control of outcomes.
With that in mind, here are 7 Free activities that will help you avoid the huddle in your car sales career:
1. Send a video to every customer you’ve spoken to in the last week
2. Send a handwritten ‘thank you’ card to the customers you’ve contacted
3. Review your recorded phone calls like its game footage
4. Save time by creating a library of your most common phrases or responses
5. Stop faking your phone calls
6. Track your responses and whether they work or not
7. Subscribe to the CarBiz Podcast
Learn more about Elise Kephart on:
1. Website: https://elisekephart.com/